Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Funny Film


I recently went to the Oxnard movie theater on Fifth Street and saw a very comical film.  The film I watch was Jackass Three in 3D. I would recommend watching this movie if you are ready to be disturbed and laugh allot. Johnny Knoxville is the main character just like all the other Jackass films yet he is still funny; his age is starting to show. Bam Margera is also in this film as well as Wee-Man and they are a very funny pair. I had a couple scenes in the movie that I believe were my favorite but there is one that was the funniest. The guys from the movie have a large mechanical hand with a diameter of about four feet. The large hand is set up right next to a doorway against a wall. The hand is spring-loaded and would swing toward the open door way on their command at a very high speed with lots of force. Wee-Man put some sort of white powdered substance on the hand and caulked it back. Second later Bam is headed toward the doorway and Wee-Man is ready for him. As Wee-Man yells “High Five” the hand is unloaded and knocks Bam on his back as well as getting a white powder shower. While Bam is on his back everyone including the producer come out from hiding as they are laughing almost to tears. Bam himself though this stunt was very funny and joined the crowd by laughing himself.
Yet the movie was very comical and I did like it, I do not believe it was as funny as the first Jackass.  Although the 3D effects are very graphic and disturbing, the first and second Jackasses were jus as disturbing. I would like to see the first Jackass in 3D I believe they make the perfect match together.

10 comments:

  1. haha that jackass was so funny but i still think the second one was better! they did way more crazy things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I liked this movie too. It is kind of sad to see them all age though, I still remembering seeing Jackass the show as a 9 year old and trying to act like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are for sure showing their ages now, Like are they ever going to grow up? but I would not be surprised to see them in 10 years doing the same stuff. Steve-o said he was trying to prove a point now that he is sober that it wasn't just the drugs influencing him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't seen it yet but can't wait to. It looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that movie too. It is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That movie is funny. But it's not really as 3D as they say it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to throw up after I saw the movie. But it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i heard it was funny,i dont know if up for it though because its kind of disturbing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it just like your bloggs.. You really touched me with what you went through with your mother. Keep in touch.. mabye Ill see you in 102?

    ReplyDelete
  10. BLOG PROPS: Reading you blogs were pretty interesting. The one about your mom was really well written because you wrote where the reader could almost feel as if we were going through it with you. Great writer!

    ReplyDelete