Tuesday, November 2, 2010

school!


My truth from last weeks blog; was that I love school. In previous years I would not have been able to say this truthfully, yet in recent months I have realized how important schooling is. I have taken time off of work so I can focus on my schoolwork so if I do not get good grades I have know one to blame but myself.  This current semester is going pretty good I am doing very well in my math class and I believe I am doing okay in my English class. J This semester I really have my head in the game, by that I mean I am really trying hard on all my assignments.  I have to admit I did recently drop my history class due to bombing my midterm and another quiz I am still very disappointed in my self, because I know I could of tried a little harder. I dropped that class because I did not want a bad grade on my transcript.  I love my math class; even though I cannot understand the teacher due to a very strong accent, math is my favorite subject. I think I like math so much because I love money and numbers and I like to work with both together. I am enjoying my English class as well although there is a heavy workload I knew that when I signed up for the course. My English teacher is awesome, I took her for the previous class, which was English 96 she is very entertaining and explains assignments in depth.
            I am putting my self through this tremendous workload because I know school will help me in my future. I am planning to get my general education out of the way then join the police academy. My goal is to get hired on with a police department hopefully in Ventura County, then work my way in to the SWAT! When I am up late at night working on homework or studying for a test I jus think of the day when I get hired on by a department. When I think of accomplishing my goals in life I know school is the main foundation, and the rest will fall in to place.

4 comments:

  1. Please remember how awesome your English teacher was when you become a police officer and she might be, uh, speeding or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i know which teacher your talking about with the strong accent haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good outlook on school dude, keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are getting serious about school...If I had done the same thing when I was younger, I wouldn't be here now, but then I would have missed out on all the great people I have met so far....you included...keep aiming for the best....and that's what you'll get

    ReplyDelete